Tuesday 23 July 2013

CMS 1500 claim form billing instruction Part 1

CMS-1500 Complete review

CMS - 1500 form has 33 Fields and it has some uni
Claim Form
The upper right margin of the claim form should not be used. This area of the claim form is used by the carrier. Any obstructions in this area will hinder timely and accurate processing of claims.
The top right margin of the claim form should NOT contain:
any type of adhesive-backed label
printing or headings (including the Medicare carrier address)
ink, markers, whiteout, etc.
Please print legibly or type all information. Claims may also be computer-prepared.

further more details see the next post : thank you 


1 comment:

  1. You rock ? What a blog?! Amazing…You are the world’s best blogger. Can you tell me some sites where I can post my stuff (my hobbies) and earn some bucks? I came across $5 logos Freelance Work From Home and the likes. Are they good? Can I trust them to sell my stuff? Waiting for your reply…

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts